Saturday, November 08, 2008
10:39 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEPLPINE! :DHeadstarts over, omg so glad.
Ytd morn before recess was real bad, seriously.
I was heavily pissed off.
Like totally, comeon lah. Wtf is wrong with them.
Haha but whatever, decided to let go of it since it was last day.
Hahha then was out with uh Unexpected people.
Quite last minute, but had fun!
Didnt see _ but saw people I dont rly wish to see.
Haha saddening. But its okay, saw things I wanted
and I got it today!
HAHAH felt a lil guilty over spending quite alot of money.
HAHA oh well, its an award to me!
So I SHALL NOT FEEL GUILTY. :D
Yaye, on a happy note,
NEXT WEEK IS SO PACKED!
Mon is out with Veee back to Spinelli
Maybe visitng Shili too then off to shop! :D
Tues-Sat is MALACCA TRIP!
OMG FINALLLY. AHAHA SO EXCITED.
But did a search on the hotel we're staying, I CANT FIND ANY
HAHA but heard the Mahkota Parade's nice to shop!
Hope I can get stuffs from there. :D
Gna slp with Katherine&Vivienne! Omg gna create hell!
Haha followed by Sudoku Challenge right away after coming back!
Exciting! HAHAHA.
Gosh i want to win 2000bucks HAHAHA.
Then Sun is Cutting hair!
Omg the hair stylist is on leave for 3days so i cant cut today! ):
Yaye. Then mon, NO PLANS YET :D
HAHAHA
OH! Weds was Anatomy museum!
HAHA SCARED TO DEATH I TELL YOU.
Dead bodies, amazing indeed.
But, way too scary. Not scary.
But, its just weird. HAHA
Had a joke with Melissa abt CL.
WALKING EXAMPLE OF A P---S.
Hhaha Bio students indeed. :D
Suppose that I miss you.